Military Defence Benefits
To thank the brave men and women of the Australian Defence Force (ADF) and the New Zealand Defence Force (NZDF) Members, P&O Cruises Australia, Princess Cruises, Carnival and Cunard Cruise Lines offers bonus Onboard Credit spending money per Defence Force Member. This includes both active and ex-serving personnel of the Royal Australian Navy, Royal Australian Army, Royal Australian Air Force, Royal New Zealand Navy, Royal New Zealand Army or the Royal New Zealand Air Force.
*Onboard credit currency is in AUD$ for P&O Cruises Australia, selected Carnival Cruises departing Australia and selected Princess Cruises ships (Dawn, Sun and Sea Princess and disembarking in Australia). Onboard currency is in USD$ for all other Princess Cruises ships and Cunard.
|Cruise Duration||Onboard Spending Money Per Defence Force Member|
|6 nights or less||AUD$50|
|14 nights or more||AUD$250|
Terms and Conditions
- Offer is only available to a maximum of two defence personnel per cabin.
- Offer is valid for eligible active Australian and New Zealand defence personnel and ex-serving personnel only.
- Onboard Credit is only applied to the eligible current or ex defence personnel. It is not applied to other guests on the booking.
- Onboard Credit cannot be used for casino credits/charges and gratuities.
- Offer is combinable with other Onboard Credit offers including Select Sailing, Onboard Sales & Cruise Sales Day programs.
Proof of Service
For active personnel, the following must be supplied as proof for entitlements:
- PM KeyS number (ID Number),
- Regiment number, or
- Service number
For ex-serving personnel, the following must be supplied as proof for entitlements:
- Military superannuation/pension statement from MilitarySuper scheme, DFRDB scheme, DFRB scheme or DFSS scheme, or
- Certificate of service
Requests must be submitted at least 14 days prior to departure. Contact your travel advisor to have your benefit applied.